Our range of panel doors are available in a variety of styles and configurations with both Low and standard thresholds, open in/open out and side light combinations.
In addition, a comprehensive range of ‘glazed-in’ panels and or glass are available to create individuality and style. Fully glazed or addition of a mid rail and glass/panel options further provide a facility to be innovative in design. All doors are produced from 100% Calcium Organic material.
- Manufactured from the Duraflex Diamond suite(s), large outerframe
- 70mm Featured suite in white and foil finishes
- 70mm Bevelled suite available in white only
- Internally Glazed, multi-chambered
- PVC standard threshold
- High security (2 reverse hooks, 2 roller and deadbolt) multipoint locking with sash lifter mechanism ensuring the lock is continually engaged throughout its working life
- High performance door hinges with multiple adjustments for ease of installation
- High performance Q-Lon weatherseal
- Galvanised steel reinforcement
- White Locking handles
- 28mm Low-line glazing bead
A comprehensive range of both Featured and Bevelled Ancillaries to cover all building applications
- Security Dog Bolts
- Gold, chrome black locking handles
- Letterplate to suit handle options
- Comprehensive range of door panels (see Features)
- Low PVC threshold
- Aluminium refurbishment or Disability threshold (Doc M compliant)
| Brilliant White
|| Warm White
|| Golden Oak
| Irish Oak
|| Antique Teak
|| Rustic Cherry
|| Soft Cherry
|| Medium Grey
|| Dark Grey
All foiled using Eco Friendly lamination, without the use of hazardous solvents.
- Although BFRC Energy rating is not applicable to doors currently (anticipated early 2010) Door energy efficiency can be improved with glass specification (contact Technical for more details).
- All doors are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance via BSI and BBA.
- Doors are available to meet Secure By Design standards, this is based upon meeting the requirements of PAS24 and exceeding ‘Enhance Resistance’ testing